samedi 10 janvier 2015

Happy New Year 2015!

I have made several attempts at producing the perfect family picture for our Christmas wishes this year. I failed, I don’t know what I was thinking with these two silly boys I have... But I learned from it. We don’t need a perfect mise en scène to remember how blessed we’ve been this year (although I really miss my friend Maggie and her beautiful photos).

Joy
found on mommysavers.com
A post about finding the beauty in every day - simple ways to slow down and focus on gratitude, abundance and joy every single day from One Perfect Day.
found on oneperfectdayblog.net

Yes I am! For the wonderful little girl the Lord blessed us with!  My Fabuless Life: Today I Am Grateful {Printable}
found on myfabulouslife.com
I am grateful every day for my boys, my parents and my family, for the chance to live this life, be free, learn and progress, for this beautiful earth, and for peace in my heart.

Everyday I watch my children enjoy life, laugh, play, fall, get hurt, overcome fear, make mistakes, learn, accept correction,learn the things they can control and the things they can not, trust, get angry, apologize, forgive, be humble and grow. I see them learn and evolve constantly and I remember that Christ said I need to be like them.

So this is my new year resolution and my wish for all : Let’s be more like little children!
Love,

Laurie-Anne

1 commentaire: