The last few weeks have been pretty uneventful, if you omit the numerous potty accidents, the skateboarding accident (no pictures it was ugly), the kids breakdowns and such...
However we took some pretty cute pictures of the kids so here's a little slideshow of our last few weeks:

Russell took that first picture of Joshua in the rocks at the playground with his iPhone and I loved it so much I tried to imitate the setting with William (although it took me several attempts-having to lay in the gravel myself-to get this shot). Mine is darker but I guess I could edit it. I love my kiddos and their cute little smiles.
Here's William being his usual self (i.e., silly, smiley, overly active). He was jumping the little step and feeling very proud and powerful : )
Josh playing in the toy car with Jackson and Bethany
Josh playing in the toy car with Jackson and Bethany
Every Wednesday for the last 3 weeks, Josh has been going to a "preschool co-op" with some of our friends. We take turns teaching and hosting our little group of 4. This week was my turn to teach so I took a picture before the kids arrived.
Joshua's "homework": He obviously didn't listen to my instructions and started coloring over all the Os (his favorite letter), then followed my instructions for a few seconds and eventually decided it was more fun just to scribble the page...
On Tuesday I almost completely lost it after Joshua pooped and peed his paints AGAIN. I was so mad I had to go lock myself in the bedroom and stuff my head in a pillow! When I came back down, I found out Josh had colored the entire length of the apartment with crayons. Good thing I had just taken a zen break, I didn't strangle him, but I had him rub the floor until the marks were all gone (ok I helped him). And yes... he is half naked (remember the poop incident).
Today was a lot more peaceful. No toilet accident (although we ALMOST had one). We enjoyed a very inspiring conference from the comfort of our apartment. I just love Conference week-ends. On Saturday we set up a play tent in the living room and told the kids the story of King Benjamin teaching his people in their tents. Then we watched conference on our computer sitting in the tent (or the couch).
Oh and Josh started a new... "game": identifying if people (or lately things) have a penis or a vagina. It's very embarrassing when he does it out loud at the playground. Yesterday he made us crack up when he said: "Cars not have vaginas, cars have wheels".





Ha!! That's hilarious. Good thing you have Josh around to keep these thing straight!
RépondreSupprimer