mercredi 19 octobre 2011

Halloween crafts and Joshua's preschool art

I love all the cute handprint art ideas you can find on the internet lately.
Josh is not very interested in crafts, not very into drawing or coloring, but he likes painting and cutting with scissors. So a few weeks ago we had a finger painting session (I'm not talking about a recent failed attempt at converting his angry vibes into artistic ones).
The result was very cute and he liked it so much I decided to do it again with his friends during their preschool class (although this time the result was not as... clean).



The happy munchkin playing "Cacahhhh" (or Coucou i.e. peekaboo in French)

He made some cute art at school too:


Now I need to find a cute way to display his art in his bedroom. He's also started drawing letters recently (E and O are his favorites so far), and he can recognize and name all the letters in his name. He loves to look around him and identify letters when we're outside... He calls them "my J", "my O", "my S" (sometimes it's Sammy's S), etc...

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire