mercredi 19 octobre 2011

Fall fun

Every year since we moved here, we've taken the kids to Cottonwood Farm for some fall fun and cute pictures.
I love this place. They have animals and little wagons that kids love to pull and sit in. They have a straw maze for kids and a corn maze for older ones, they've got super old steam engines and horse rides. It's just the perfect place to spend a morning with the kids.

Joshua was 10 months old the first time we went. He wasn't walking and could barely stand. We still managed to take a picture of him standing by the height chart board. It is the 3rd year we're here now. I can't believe how much he's grown!

William was 3 or 4 months when we went last year, so we didn't get to take a picture of him by the height chart but I got one this year.

Josh at 10 months, 22months and 34 months (almost 3)

William, 15 months

Josh, Will the pumpkin and Elsie

Afraid of the big cow


very excited about the sheep

posing in the straw maze

William and Evan

Sadly the fun ended in a drama (major Mommy-freak-out-embarrassment in the parking lot when Josh hit me IN THE FACE!, and screamed after I stopped him from running in front of a car). I hate it when he's so excited, he gets completely out of control.



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire