I videotaped him a few days ago talking about our trip to Waterworld (2 months ago but he still remembers lots of details!) but I can't figure how to upload the video, so this will have to wait a little.
He mixes up French words into his sentences pretty often and the result is always very funny. I always thought it would be convenient to have him learn French first so that nobody would understand the awkward/not so politically correct conversations we have (like our arguments about who has a penis, a vagina, or wheels). However I haven't been so lucky as to avoid these awkward public discussions. Although today he fell on the ground and came to me saying "Mom, kiss ma fesse", which sounded really sweet (Mom kiss my face) but he really meant "Mom, kiss my bum".
I also love how he mispronounces certain words. Yesterday he started playing "tak, do it" with William and me. After a few minutes I explained to him that he was supposed to say "Tag, you're it". He hesitated a few seconds and agreed maybe I was right about "Tag" but it was definitely "Tag, do it".
Today he started holding an Hawaian necklace he'd found in the toy box in front of his mouth, and told me he was playing the "trunket". The trumpet I asked? No, the trunket... The same trunket-Hawaian-necklace was transformed into a tail a little later (that's the magic of a kid's imagination).
I'll have to add to the list of funny things Joshua says later but I can't ignore the little munchkin who's licking my feet to get my attention any longer.
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire