In June (2015), just before the beginning of summer break, we met up with Em, Don and Sam in Geneva for an afternoon of fun and relaxation. We had a picnic in a parc near the lake (Parc de la Grange). I loved that parc when I was young, I remember burning my butt and thighs on the metal slide of the play area. I was surprised to see that the slide was still there, along with a new play structure and a splash pool that the boys were very excited to find.
The kids would have happily spent the entire day there, but we convinced them to explore the rest of the parc and surroundings. There’s a beautiful rose garden with a huge pergola that seems straight out of a dream.
And then we walked to the lake and the Jet d’Eau, which my boys had never seen. I like this random picture of the Jet I got:
Then, Don bought the kids some ice cream:
And we walked along the lake to a small beach.
More splashing and fun:
These kids always have so much fun together!
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire