Josh and William picked out their costumes this year. I love that they actually picked within the same theme and that it's so relevant to their personality. Josh was a knight in shining armor, and William a feisty dragon.
Halloween is a big deal here, it is serious business. You do not joke with candy.
Again this year, our ward had a little party, with games, food and good company.
cookie decorating
friends
face painting
games
and more games...
Later we had the family housing party, which I didn't take any pictures of, because I was working it. It was really nice. I made caramel popcorn for 120 people and swore I would never make another batch (I have since, of course...).
On Halloween day we went to Pearl Street to Trick o Treat with some friends and at night we went in our neighborhood with other neighbors and friends. The booty surpassed all the kids' expectations. It was just gigantic.
they actually shared their candy with their friends! Aren't they cute?
The happiest day of the year if you ask a kid!
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire