dimanche 21 octobre 2012

Children's Festival (way overdue)

How cool is it that part of my job involves planning and working awesome events for residents?
My favorite event every year is the children's festival we organize in June. This year is my 3rd year as a resident manager but it seems to me it is the first year both of my boys were actually old enough to appreciate and participate in the event. I was in charge of the cool off station this year, which wasn't too intense (except for the little drama when a little boy stepped on a bee) but boy was I hot! 

Josh had a ton of fun at every stations, but especially the water station and the bounce house.


This smile makes me melt (and those eyes!)




William had been sick the week before. The worst stomach bug ever, poor guy. He was still a little out of it and wasn't able to fully appreciate the event but as much as I hate seeing him sick, it was pretty convenient that he would only be in Russell's arms rather than running around and getting into trouble like he usually is.

The festival was right in the middle of the Euro 2012 and France was playing Spain I think that day. So Russ got William a nice French Flag face painting.


And Josh chose a dinosaur (and played his role with all his heart).




Admiring the police equipment:




The bounce house with Marion and Jackie (and I think you can see Don and Sam in the background)


Enjoying a popsicle while cuddling with Mommy.


Enjoying the entertainment (Manziva Mana I think - a marimba group)



Such a good time spent among friends and neighbors!




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire