lundi 29 août 2011

Waterworld with Joshua



When we moved here, little did we know there were so many cool things to do around here.
Waterworld is one of them. I've only been to a couple of water parks in my life (one of them was in France) so my opinion isn't worth much but I'll still brag that this one is the best in the world! It is huge and very family friendly. Although Josh isn't 3, there were plenty of cool rides to do with him.


I think his favorite ride was the voyage to the center of the Earth; a giant tube ride with fake Dinosaurs, and freaky sounds and lights. He was really quiet during the ride and I was afraid he was going to come out of it terrified, but instead he jumped out of the tube and said "Dinosaurs, so much fun! Do it again!". And he called the tubes "boats" the whole time we were there.


It was a little difficult for him to wait in line so long (up to 40min for a ride!) but he did amazingly well and we managed to do 5 rides in one afternoon and let him play almost an hour at the toddler area (which he loved too).


Our friend Heidi watched William while we were there and even made us dinner when we came home! How lucky we are to have such wonderful friends!





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire