I could write down a hundred reasons for it. Actually I have...
But after spending more than an hour, adding to the list, crossing off things, editing, reformulating, I've realized it wasn't helping a bit.
So I decided to take my mind off of it and start a new list. A list of things I want to do. So here it is:
1. Read a book in German
2. Make a quilt
4. Teach Joshua to poop in the potty
5. Be in bed by eleven, be up by 7am
6. Read scriptures before getting up.
7. Make a shopping list and stick to it
8. Get a zumba DVD from the library (or buy one), and try it a least 3 times before giving up...
9. Memorize my social security number
10. Write a blog (working on that right now, yeah!)
11. Read a scientific magazine
12. Exercise for at least 10min. every day
13. Learn to saw
14. Take my hubby to Morocco
15. Teach William to go down the slide by himself
16. Teach Joshua to swing by himself
17. Try at least one of the hundreds of recipes I have bookmarked
...
Ahh! I feel so much better already. Now let's hope I can cross a few things off the list before my kids have left home (especially #4) and before I add a hundred more.
Now I don't want to seem ungrateful because we've add a pretty awesome summer.
Our trip to France was fabulous (I gained 5 lbs!), the kids reached some really cool milestones (William is walking, Joshua is "almost" potty trained), Russell is basically done with his thesis... Ikea opened in Denver (exciting right?!)!!!
We took Joshua on a canoe a week ago (he'd been begging to "row the boat" for weeks after seeing a group of kids kayaking on the creek). He had so much fun. He threw a bad tantrum when we returned the canoe. We can't wait to do it again.


6. Read scriptures before getting up.
7. Make a shopping list and stick to it
8. Get a zumba DVD from the library (or buy one), and try it a least 3 times before giving up...
9. Memorize my social security number
10. Write a blog (working on that right now, yeah!)
11. Read a scientific magazine
12. Exercise for at least 10min. every day
13. Learn to saw
14. Take my hubby to Morocco
15. Teach William to go down the slide by himself
16. Teach Joshua to swing by himself
17. Try at least one of the hundreds of recipes I have bookmarked
...
Ahh! I feel so much better already. Now let's hope I can cross a few things off the list before my kids have left home (especially #4) and before I add a hundred more.
Now I don't want to seem ungrateful because we've add a pretty awesome summer.
Our trip to France was fabulous (I gained 5 lbs!), the kids reached some really cool milestones (William is walking, Joshua is "almost" potty trained), Russell is basically done with his thesis... Ikea opened in Denver (exciting right?!)!!!
We took Joshua on a canoe a week ago (he'd been begging to "row the boat" for weeks after seeing a group of kids kayaking on the creek). He had so much fun. He threw a bad tantrum when we returned the canoe. We can't wait to do it again.
Last Friday our friends the Jacksons watched Josh and William while Russell and I went on a date. We went to a Moroccan restaurant on 28th street. The owner speaks French and he was super friendly. They had an awesome belly dancer and really good food. Only warning, the bill is salty as we say in French (it's pretty expensive).
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire