June is always a busy and exciting month. The end of the school year approaches and you can smell summer in the air. It’s also the month when schools organize the best field trips and activities.
On June 22nd our school had its annual courseton. It was the second year Josh participated. This time he had to run for 12 min non-stop. I volunteered to help again and I had a front row seat to the race.
| Josh and his friend Mathys before the race |
| Running strong |
| After the race |
| Boys full of adrenaline |
A few days later, William’s class went on a field trip to an adventure park near Saint Michel les Portes in the Trieves. It’s a gigantic forrest with dozens of rope courses, a huge labyrinth and a series of tree houses connected together with trampolines and rope bridges. You can bet I volunteered to accompany his class again.
The adventure park is located about 850 meters from the closest road and parking lot, so we had to hike for about 20-35 min with this group of 4-5 year-olds before we reached the site.
The kids had so much fun, they were in heaven. We had a picnic and we stayed there until it was time to head back. It’s only about an hour from Revel so it was a perfect day trip.
The boys are growing up fast and now that Josh has homework to do, it was time to buy a desk. Their room is tiny so I had to be creative to find something that fit and that was still long enough for both of them to sit side by side. I ended up buying a closet door from ikea because it was the only thing with the dimensions I wanted and I screwed 4 legs onto it. They love it.
I picked up William from school one day and found him dressed in this fun attire. He had zipped his fleece jacket to his rain coat and was very proud of his clever invention.
School photographs.
And a brothers sleepover.
Grand-papa and Grand-maman came over to eat with us on Father’s day. Grand-papa received a pair of prescription goggles from his daughters. We’re proud to have such a healthy and athletic dad and the boys are blessed to have such an amazing Grandpa as an example.
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire