mardi 18 avril 2017

Good bye dear friend!

 On April 18, the boys and I met Em and Sam in Annecy to spend one last fun day together before they head back to the US for a new job.

We have enjoyed being only a couple hours away from each other the last three years. I can't begin to say how much this girl means to me. I will miss her dearly but I know even if she moved to another planet it wouldn't break the special bond we have created through years of loving each other, lifting each other (mostly her doing), serving each other (again mostly her doing), and doing fun things together. 

Boy do I love this girl!

Joshua and William will also miss their old time friend Sammy.


Em compiled a book full of messages and drawings for Sammy. The boys messages for their friend were so sweet and honest, I copied them for keepsake.


Farewell dear friend! We'll see each other again soon for new adventures. <3<3<3

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire