This year I learned how to put chains on my tires. And I’m glad I practiced a little... Now I know I can put chains on my tires 1. in the middle of the night, 2. in a skirt, 3. on a slope, 4. with my kids on the backseat (fortunately they were asleep most of it), 5. after a 4hr drive in bad weather, 6. in about five minutes, 7. all this combined. Maybe it’s the fact that there were at least 5 other cars around plus a police car there, so I was relaxed because I knew someone would come and help if I needed it. Or maybe it’s the fact I was driving back from the temple and Heavenly Father had pitty on me! Anyway I was surprised how fast I was able to do it and I got home safely and took a picture of my chains to brag.
There were a few other nice snow falls earlier in the season. It was really pretty. William even had a snow day because his teacher couldn’t get to school.
Another ski trip with Grand-Papa:
Annnnnnnd what happens when you let Grand-Papa talk you into taking a shortcut down the mountain (we just sled down like a giant sledcar... I’m still surprised we made it in one piece)
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire