mercredi 12 juin 2013

The little things

Wow I've been busy, it's been a month since I last posted and tons of cool things happened in between. It will take me a while to post it all, but I don't want to miss out on the little things too, because little things are the real things.

Little things like finding my boys asleep in the same bed when I go check on them



 or finding Joshua's first class picture in his back-pack and realizing I forgot to fill out the order form and pay for it but the teacher generously offered the extra one they had!


 or a morning spent picking flowers with my boys




 


or participating in my very first yard sale and pretty much clearing out the table...

before

after

Little things make life feel good!

1 commentaire:

  1. Amen. Little things make life feel good. I'm glad you got a little back from your yard sale! Love all those dandelions too! :)

    RépondreSupprimer