jeudi 14 avril 2016

Karate tournament

In March 2016, Josh had his first interclub Karate tournament. Since he’d only just started Karate lessons it was a little intimidating but he did so well. This kid impresses me so much, I would have never dared competing like that at his age (I still wouldn’t). I’m glad he doesn’t take after me.

It was a pretty big tournament (maybe 100 kids?)





Josh’s age group :



It was an elimination tournament, so if you lose one battle you’re out. Josh won his first battle, but he lost his second. Turns out his second opponent ended up winning first place, so it wasn’t too disappointing being eliminated by the gold medal.

The first Kata (he won)



Part of the second Kata (he lost)



Relieving some pressure with video games

The winner of the competition who will forever be known as "the boy with flabby cheeks" (he was very cute though)
Josh also had his first belt test (half belt white-yellow) and passed with congratulations from his trainer.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire