Sometimes being a parent feels like a thankless job. You think you’re never doing enough. That’s how I feel today. But then I look at these pictures and I realize it doesn’t take much to make kids happy: some paint, a couple online tutorials and a choice. The choice to focus on the moment.
That day, they came home from school and asked me to paint their faces. I had fun doing it, they loved it, and I’m glad I made the choice to focus on that moment rather than worry about the work I wasn’t getting done and all the mess I’d have to clean up. I have to remember to make that simple choice more often...
Here are the boys meeting our new neighbors : Romy the cat and Socrate and Izac (the dogs).
| I bet you didn’t know Dracula was a karateka |
Also, Grandma sent some fun stickers to play with for Halloween. William looked amazing with a mexican mustache:
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire