It’s been so long since I last posted. There’s so much to catch up I don’t know where to begin. While trying to get my blogging mojo back, I found a few old posts I had never gotten around to publishing. They were a list of random funny stuff the kids had said so I decided to turn them into memes.
You need to know both french and english to understand most of them...
 |
| Joshua (3) |
 |
| William (3) |
 |
| William’s nonsensical franglish (3) |
 |
| Another perfect example of William’s franglish (3) |
 |
| Joshua (5) |
 |
| Josh or William (2014) |
 |
| Josh (5) |
|
Ok. I cheated with this one. Although it’s a true quote, Josh wasn’t talking about caviar when he said that. He was talking about a french cookie (Lunettes de Roman). I can’t remember what he said when he tasted caviar. My guess is BLEAH!
 |
| William (5) |
 |
| William (5) watching soccer |
 |
| William (5) immortel = hyper-mortel |
 |
| (Better known as couverture) William (6) |
Then there’s also this heartfelt prayer offered by Joshua (4) after a fun April Fools day: "Merci pour tous les journées qui sont (ri)golos."
And an example of a typical random prayer by William (4): "Merci pour le dinosaure qui transforme tous les autres en oeuf (i.e. Yoshi) et merci pour les autres dinosaures qui est dans le ciel maintenant."
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire