dimanche 21 juin 2015

May journal




May 2015: Josh is 6 and finishing CP (1st grade), William is almost 5 and finishing Maternelle Moyen (Pre-K) in Revel.

What they love to do: Tease each other, play nintendo DS and pokémon cards, have friends over or go over to their friends, be silly, eat (Josh), laugh.

I wonder why I buy them toys when clothes-pins amuse them so much...








 This was our first time going ice skating together. It was big hit:




 

William’s class went to the circus. I accompanied them.

This kid likes to sit next to a girl and play with her hair... I wonder how long they will let him.


He’s also quite the drama queen, this is how he reacts when he misses a strike at the bowling alley:





These boys are growing up.

with Josh’s friend from school Mathys


The score board: They all beat me.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire