jeudi 17 juillet 2014

The cardboard phase continues...

After the sword, shield and ski making phase, Josh turned to a mask making phase. Initially ninja masks in every color of the rainbow, and then monster masks.


A few sample
Recyclable suspenders
Around that same time he also went through a bat phase (he gave one to each of his classmates and there were still enough left to make several garlands in his room), there was also an angry bird phase (covered his bed with them), and a fish/whale phase.

Surprise Mom! I decorated my bed.

A short butterfly phase came next :


And then we entered the world cup phase where he made gazillions of flags :


Find the odd one
Recently we had another mask phase : the angry bird theme came again.


There's also been an origami phase. He learned to make rabbit's heads and boats at school and we expended a little with planes, cranes, flowers and other things...

   
What I love about this is how he is convinced he can make anything he likes, and when he doesn't know how he comes to me and insists until I find a way to make whatever he's imagining at the time. I love that about him.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire