Thank you Mister Gardener, for loving me enough to cut me down
Today is our 7 year anniversary. Tomorrow Russell will officially move out of our apartment. I am cut down, I am hurt, I wonder how I'm ever gonna be able to recover but I have absolute faith that I will and that God has a plan for me and my children.
I'm so sorry to hear. I was afraid something was wrong at Thanksgiving but when I probed, I felt like I must be reading into things. You can do hard things. I don't need to know details to know this is heartbreaking. I'm so sorry for your whole family. Love to you all!
RépondreSupprimerThanks Poiette, I found your blog and I'm going to add it to my reading list so I can keep the boys updated on their cousins.Love!
SupprimerJe suis vraiment désolée Laurie-anne. Je sais que tu est une personne forte et je prie pour que toi et tes deux petit garcons soit protégé et benie pendant les moments difficile qui vous tombe dessu...Si il y quoi que ce soit qu'on peut faire pour vous dit le moi! Gros Bisous!
RépondreSupprimerJe t'aime Laurie-Anne....
RépondreSupprimerJe suis là pour toi...
Dis moi si je peux t'appeler...
I'm so sorry, my heart breaks for you! Please let me know if there is anything I can do to help, we aren't that far away. We love you guyas and pray for you and your boys.
RépondreSupprimer