samedi 8 décembre 2012

Family Portraits 2012

Again this year my friend and colleague Maggie offered to take portraits of our family. I love her work, it is way better than the indoors photo services and it's a lot more fun too.

The boys were not super cooperative but she didn't care, she let them play and goof around and managed to get some amazing shots while they were just running around being silly. 


I love my boys... Sigh!


I'm so blessed to have them in my life. I'm grateful for 2 amazingly forgiving kiddos who fill my days with fun and excitement and for their Dad who truly loves them and spends every minute he can with them.


Russ, Josh and William, thank you for being who you are! I love you.

1 commentaire:

  1. Look at those handsome grown up boys! Great pictures of a great family :) I love that spot on campus- so beautiful and Maggie does great work. Do you think she'd travel to come and take ours again?

    RépondreSupprimer