We were super excited to have them over for a week-end. They live in Utah, which is "only" about 8hrs away but we don't get to see them very often. Last time was over a year ago, Josh was 2 and William was 6 months old. This was Joshua's initial reaction:
But he warmed up to them in no time!
Samuel, Joseph, Laurine, Pierre and Sephora were all great babysitters and playmates.
We walked to Pearl Street the first night they were there, and literally bumped into Chip (Joshua's hero). This Chip was particularly nice and gave Josh a nice big hug.
William really liked hanging out with Tonton Christophe and cousin Sephora.
Saturday morning we were off to the farmers market. One of the coolest things in town if you're a food lover like us. We sampled some really good cheeses, real bread, and Isabelle spoiled us with a delicious tapenade.
In the afternoon we took them to our favorite family hike up Settlers park.
I love Joseph's vampire smile!
We couldn't keep the boys off the red rocks of course.
and we finished off playing at Eben G. Fine playground just across the way from the trail. I think the coolest thing about this is all this time we were only about 10-15min away from our apartment. Is this place amazing or is it just me? I think Christophe and Isabelle thought it was pretty cool too... : )
We finished the afternoon with a little tour of the Celestial Seasonings tea factory. I couldn't leave without a picture of Russell's beard cover!
In the evening the adults went out for dinner while the youngsters babysat/watched videos/played on our iPods...
Needless to say we had a great week-end. Boy I love my family!










Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire