We are going to Fraaaaaaaaaance!!!!! I am so excited I feel like a 5 year-old on Christmas eve. It's been two years since I last saw my family in France. It will be the first time William meets his Grand-Papa and Grand-Maman. We are leaving on Wednesday and we will be there for 3 weeks.
I'm really lucky I have great co-workers who are so nice they will back-up for me during 3 whole weeks. I totally owe them. Since I'm going to be gone during almost the entire month of June, I wanted to work on a few things before I left. So I had the idea of making photobooth cutouts for the children's Festival that will be held at the end of June. Again my awesome co-workers helped and made some really cute accessories and cutouts for the photo station. They still need some work but I think the result is very cute.

Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire