We decided to stay at home and watch them on our computer instead of going to church because I was on duty and it would allow William to take his nap.
The boys were so cute dressed in their white shirts and dark pants.
This is Josh taking "notes"...
In between two sessions, we made pipe-cleaner glasses for the boys. (I got the idea from one of my favorite blogs http://meetthedubiens.blogspot.com/2011/03/pipe-cleaner-glasses.html).
Josh loved them.

What a cute little nerdie
And William... Let's say we took this picture really quick before he grabbed them and put them in his mouth.
My favorite talks were Elder Richards' on Saturday morning (he talked about why we experience pain in this life), Bishop Burton's (about the Church welfare program) and Elder Scott's (treating our spouse and children better).
I'm sure I missed a ton of really good ones, but I'll have to watch them when the kids are in bed, or read about them in the Liahona.
Anyhow I was so edified, I feel happy and confident that I can be a better person and I wish everybody could feel this sweet feeling of peace.

Love the glasses and the blog! Hope enjoy keeping it as much as I do!
RépondreSupprimertrop bien comme idée, je vais le faire avec mes filles je suis sure qu'elles vont adorer,,, merci pour l'idée ;o)
RépondreSupprimer