He is super funny, and he is a sweet and tender boy. He loves to say prayers for us, and they’re always the sweetest thing. He has a very grateful heart. I love him more than I can say.
Here’s one of his recent prayers :"Thanks for the dinosaur that transforms others into eggs, and thanks for the other dinosaurs that are in Heaven now."
Did I mention he loves dinosaurs? and video games?
His birthday party was a fun day. We decided to have it on the first day of summer break to make sure his friends would be here. Sadly the weather was terrible that entire week, so I had to change the original plan of having it at the park and plan for indoor activities.
It was an angry bird party. We made some angry bird masks, and played a knock the angry bird game, then we had cake, a pinata and the kids played outside a little bit between two rain showers.
Happy birthday Hiskiwilli!








Oh Yay! I love sweet William! What a fun birthday party! You are a pretty awesome mom, L-A :)
RépondreSupprimer