mardi 18 mars 2014

I'm running out of wall space

I have two little artists on my hands and I love it! Where I put all these treasures is another story:


A bear made by William with salt dough, and a piece inspired by German artist Paul Klee (Dancing under the empire of fear)

Christmas crafts still exhibited in the boys bedroom

Joshua's carnival inspired art:

ink and numbers

I dig that one


and the latest art frenzy 

We have gazillions of castles drawn in the house. Each one is about 2-3 feet long, and there's always a new one in the making…









I tried reorienting the castle-drawing mania into a castle-building mania but it wasn't convincing (the battlement is too short because the lego guy can't hide behind it according to Josh)
So he continues drawing castles…

You guessed the reason for these pictures is most of these art pieces will soon disappear… in the t… Shhhh!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire