We miss them all tremendously. A few weeks ago, I was driving somewhere and Josh started making up a story about him and Sam. I grabbed my phone and had him tell the story again.
Here's the audio file:
We love you Sam, Em and Don!
PS: Excuse the lack of enthusiasm in my voice, do I always sound so grumpy? I guess I was focused on driving.
PS: Excuse the lack of enthusiasm in my voice, do I always sound so grumpy? I guess I was focused on driving.
Oh my gosh adorable!
RépondreSupprimerThat absolutely made my day! Thanks for sending us the story and for making us feel loved and special with your blog post. Sam loves the story so much. It also just motivated him to finish his veggies (so he could listen to it again - that was the deal) so thanks for that. :) I love you!!!
RépondreSupprimer