mardi 13 mars 2012

At last we can play outside!

I know these pictures will only interest me and maybe a few members of my immediate family but these are some of the things I want to remember. 

Spring is on its way and it's like we're breathing again. Playing outside is the boys' absolute favorite activity.

Here's William walking in his Grampa Parks' steps:
Or more accurately:

 (Throwing things over his head is William's idea of Fun)

Joshua is pretty much a pro this year:

As William gets older, he and Joshua interact more and more. I was looking forward to this day because I heard that's when my life was going to start being easier... Well we're not there yet, they do interact with each other a lot but it mostly involves tackling each other, climbing on each other's back, taking away each other's toy, destroying the puzzle/tower/lego set  the other was building, competing for pretty much anything and everything etc... 

So here's what the real baseball session looked like when I wasn't assigning turns:

I think this one deserves a zoom in:

No wonder today when I picked up William from MOPS (which I'll have to post about later cuz it's pretty awesome) the ladies who watched him asked how old he was, implying they'd like to switch him to the older class because he's bullying kids his age... Hem, hem... where does he get that?

And more cute pictures of the boys with their friend (and pretty much next door neighbor) Kent:









2 commentaires:

  1. The picture of the boys both biting the ball is hilarious! What was going on there?! I, too, anxiously await good weather. Our apartment is just too small for two growing boys- they need space! I love that your boys have spunk :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I can't really tell you how they both ended up biting into that ball... They are both are INSANELY competitive, they'll do anything to beat the other one but they know pushing and hitting are forbidden. I guess they thought they could get away with biting!

    RépondreSupprimer