mercredi 1 février 2012

What's up?

This:

And this: (a "game" that Joshua calls the "we're making a mess" game):

and this again:
and again, and again, and again...

2 commentaires:

  1. ha! What a funny kid that William. Cam did the same thing too; he fall off his toddler bed ALL THE TIME. I'd even hear a big old THUMP and run upstairs to rescue him and find that he was STILL asleep! (I eventually made him a crash pad of a pile of blankets.)

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Oh man Laurie-Anne! Your boys remind me so much of my own! They are high energy and crazy :) I'd like to give you some hope- mine are now almost six and almost four and it has gotten sooo much easier! But I remember well when they were three and one and by the end of the day I would fall into bed completely exhausted from chasing them around and trying to keep them under control. Now those times are just fond memories!

    RépondreSupprimer