dimanche 6 novembre 2011

Halloween

AH!! Such a relief! Halloween is finally over. This week was insane. Actually the entire month was insane.
There was so much to do to prepare for the Family Housing Halloween party, plus the other parties we were planning on attending, and finishing our costumes, and making dinner for all the people who had babies in the last few weeks etc... And all this time Russell was cRRRazy busy with school, I was basically a single Mom. But we made it through the month, and the kids had a lot of fun.
Our Family theme was "The incredibles", one of Joshua's favorite movies.


At Russell's department party.

Sean's costume birthday party

Joshua trick or treating in the Family Housing office with his classmates.

Trick or Treating on Pearl Street
Trick or Treating in the Family Housing
Joshua's treasure

William's treasure

SOOOO much candy! Some of my friends have told me they buy a nice present and trade their children for the candy, which I think is a great idea. We monitor the candy consumption and so far Josh is very cooperative. William however, has added the word "bonbon" (Candy) to his vocabulary and uses it way more often than we'd want a 1 year old to.



2 commentaires:

  1. I loved your family costume. Did you guys win the group costume at the party?

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. We could not participate in the contest at the FH party (because I'm RM), but Josh won the best super hero costume at the ward party!

    RépondreSupprimer